What Personal Information Does MedCare Drug Mart Collect?
MedCare Drug Mart may collect the following, however please note it is not an exhaustive list:
- First Name, Last Name
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Birth Date
- Medical Conditions
- Medication History
- Medication Allergies
- Health Insurance
What does MedCare Drug Mart use my Personal Information For?
- Giving appropriate advice
- Determine interferences between medications
- Comply with legal requirements
- Provide health plan insurers to process claims
- Offer additional services provided by MedCare
Are there Instances where my Personal Information will be Disclosed?
MedCare Drug Mart will only disclose information in the following circumstances:
- When your claim must be processed by your health insurer
- When discussing with your family physician medications, tests, etc.
- Whenever authorized by you in writing
- As required by law